The perfect summer night in Los Angeles with access to a wide selection of craft beer, food, and music. If you’re new to craft beer, then attending SUMMER NIGHTS is the perfect way to taste many different breweries and styles in one place. Not to mention live music from local reggae, and blues bands to keep your buzz going and vibe flowing. Enjoy local bands and regional craft beers in the beautiful, relaxing atmosphere of Downtown Downey • SUMMER NIGHTS is an exclusive event celebrating craft beer live reggae, and blues music.
Tunnel Vision out of San Clemente and many more!!!
Garage Brewing, St Archer Brewery, Angel City Brewery, Lagunitas Brewing Company.
SPECIAL RELEASE COLLABORATION BEER:
SpecHops is introducing our newest beer: TWO/FOUR IPA, brewed for the Magnificent Bastards of 2nd Bn/4th Marines and Bastards Canteen and ALL veterans. Be one of the first to try a pint, or two, of this amazing new IPA with us.
This event is 21+ only and a valid ID is required to enter. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants and children.
YOU CAN BRING:
• Your most fun friends ages 21-99.
• A hoppy attitude – this event will be a ton of fun so be prepared.
YOU CANNOT BRING:
• Anyone under the age of 21.
• Pets (unless service animal).
• Outside food or drink.
• Anything to smoke. Smoking is prohibited.
• A bad attitude. Anyone displaying malicious, violent, or otherwise inappropriate behavior will be removed from the festival grounds without refund.
Public Parking is available behind Krikorian Cinema on 2nd St & New St
*Rain or Shine*Tickets are non-refundable*